We have started testing new applications for SRBase on a BOINC test server, which are already used at PG, i.e. PRST is intended to replace llr2. Since there are still some code changes being made, everything is moving around a bit.
What are the advantages of the application?
- no more restrictions on the speed of the Gerbiczcheck (at the moment there is a performance loss of up to 40%)
- native application, no wrapper needed anymore
The following errors from the wrapper are then history:
- restarts of the BOINC client do not reset the CPU time to 0
- linux wrapper suspend issue
- better progress bar
- other general wrapper issues
Running app_config.xml files that are based on llr2 would then have to be readjusted, otherwise errors will occur in the calculations.
A public test will follow, time uncertain.
Actualités en direct des projets (non traduites)
SRBase - New apps plan